Pre-marital counseling and assessment for engaged and seriously dating couples is fast becoming a popular treatment in the counseling setting. Couples today are interested in assessing the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship and seeking tools to help them begin their life with the best possible odds of success. Although pre-marital counseling is not specifically designed to determine whether a couple should or should not marry, it certainly helps couples measure their ability to problem solve relational issues.
Couples can expect to:
• Learn communication techniques
• Acquire skills for identifying and meeting each other’s needs
• Identify areas conflict and practice conflict resolution skills
• Discover ways to manage relational expectations
• Have open discussions about difficult topics
Please call our office or request an appointment online for yourselves or a couple you know who is planning to marry. We are excited to work with you.